Some issues may arise when using Internet Explorer to interact with EventBooking due to incorrect browser or document modes. The below image shows how the calendar might display when one of these settings is not correct.
To fix issues like this, please complete the following steps:
- Press the F12 key on your keyboard.
- In the developer window that opens, locate and click Browser Mode.
- Select the option with the highest number. (Do not select one labeled Compatibility View.)
- Locate and click Document Mode next to Browser Mode.
- Select Standards or Standards (Page Default).
- If one of those options is not available, select Internet Explorer X Standards (where X is the highest number available).
- Press the F12 key on your keyboard to hide the developer window.
- Reload the page and see if the problem persists.
- If the problem does persist, you may need to clear your cache.