The daily view offers finer control for smaller events, such as ice rentals or general facility rentals. The tutorial video and article below will walk you through setting up and using this view.
Using the Daily Calendar View
This article will walk you through:
- Setting Up the Daily View
- Using the Drag-and-Drop on the Daily View
- Using Quick Add on the Daily View
Setting Up the Daily View
- Click Calendars.
- Click Day to switch to the daily view.
- Click Settings.
- Click Layout.
- You will have the following options under Day View:
- Hide Empty Rows:
This option allows you to hide or show calendars on which no events are booked.
- Collapse Calendars:
This option allows you to choose whether or not your daily view is broken down by each calendar.
- From: [TIME] To: [TIME]:
This setting allows you to select the timespan your daily view displays.
- [TIME] Blocks:
This setting allows you to set your daily view to display events in 1 hour, 30 minute or 15 minute blocks.
- Once you have chosen the settings you would like, click Save.
Using the Drag-and-Drop on the Daily View
- Click on and hold the event you wish to move.
- You can now drag it to a different time and/or calendar.
- Drop the event where you wish to move it.
Note: If you hold Ctrl on your keyboard, you can copy the event to this other time and/or calendar instead of simply moving it.
- Click OK to confirm that you would like to move the event.
Using Quick Add on the Daily View
Just like on the monthly view, you can select a specific block of time on which to add an event. However, because the daily view allows you to display the calendars in smaller blocks, you can select the specific timeframe on which you would like to schedule the event.