This article will walk you through searching for an event using the event search page.
Using the Event Search Page
- Hover over Calendars.
- Click Event Search.
- Type a search term or event ID into the search field.
Note: You can leave this field blank if you would like to rely on just the search filters that will be applied in the following steps.
- Click Advanced Filtering to expand a list of advanced search options.
- Words allows you to select how you want your results to match your search term.
- Any will provide results that match any words in any order.
- All will provide results that match all words in any order.
- Exact will provide results that match all words in the exact order they were entered.
- Tags lets you restrict your search results to only events that have the selected tags.
- Status allows you to select specific statuses to be included in the search.
- Date Range allows you to set date parameters for your search. By setting only one, you can also search for all events before or after a specific date.
- Calendars allows you to narrow your search to look at specific calendars.
- Once you have all of your parameters set, click Search.
- The results will be grouped based on event levels, which you can switch between by clicking their respective tabs.
- Click the arrows to the right of a heading to arrange the results based on that information.
If you would like to mass edit the events that you've found, you can use the Event Bin to edit:
- Event Name
- Add or remove address book objects
- Add or remove tags
- Set avails visibility
- Add or remove timeline items
- Set announce or on sale dates (if you are using our Publicity feature)
For more information, please see this article.