This video tutorial will walk you through using the user administration page to activate a user that has been previously disabled. Please note that this feature is only available to users with administrative permissions.
Activating a Disabled User
- Hover over your name in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Click User Administration.
- Click show disabled users.
- Click the name of the user you would like to activate.
- Click the down arrow on the green edit button.
- Click Activate User.
- Type a new password for your user, or leave the randomly generated password in the field.
- Select whether you would like your user to receive a password reset email or a new user email.
- Click Save.
Your user will again be listed as an active user on the user administration page.