Dates can be formatted in a variety of ways and the standard varies for different parts of the world. To get your desired date format, you will need to change your browser's language settings. The help document below will walk you through the proper steps for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Please click the name of your browser to jump to its directions:
Why Should I Change My Browser Language?
There are two major benefits in EventBooking to changing your browser language:
1. The EventBooking menus can display in English, Spanish, German or Chinese, depending on browser language settings.
2. The date and time will display differently based on your browser’s language.
(English - US)
1. Click the Chrome menu icon then Settings or press Alt + F, then S on your keyboard.
2. Click Show advanced settings…
3. Click Language and input settings…
4. Click Add.
5. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
6. Click OK.
7. Select your preferred language and click Display Google Chrome in this language.
8. Drag and drop your preferred language to the top of the list.
9. Click Done.
10. Chrome will now display in your preferred language on sites that support it.
1. Click Tools > Options or press Alt + T, then O on your keyboard.
2. Make sure you are on the Content tab and click Choose… under Languages.
3. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click Add.
4. Click your preferred language to select it, then press Move Up until it is at the top of the list.
5. Click OK.
6. Click OK again.
7. Firefox will now display in your preferred language on sites that support it.
1. Click Tools > Internet Options or press Alt + T, then O on your keyboard.
2. Make sure you are on the General tab and click Languages.
3. Click Set Language Preferences.
4. Click Add a Language.
5. Select your preferred language and click Add or Open.
6. If you had to click Open in the previous step, select the appropriate version of your preferred language and click Add.
7. Select your preferred language from the list and click Move up until it is at the top.
8. Click the red X to close the window.
9. Click OK.
10. Click OK again.
11. Internet Explorer will now display in your preferred language on sites that support it.