This article will walk you through using the Quick Add to add a single, stand alone event to your calendar.
1. Click the date of your event, or click and drag to select a date range. The Quick Add form will appear on the right side of your calendar.
2. Enter the name of your event.
3. In the drop down, select Event.
4. Select the status of your event.
5. Select your event type.
This list may be customized for your venue (certain accounts that are a part of a venue network may have restrictions).
6. Click on the button by Applied Calendars.
7. In the popup box, confirm or change your calendar(s). Click the X in the right corner of the box to close the popup - your changes will be saved.
You are able to set the default calendars for the Quick Add. See this article.
8. Adjust the time or date(s) of your event as needed.
9. Click +Add to attach a contact (or contacts) from your address book, or create a new one.
For step-by-step instructions on adding a contact, see this article.
10. Click Add at the bottom of the form to book your event.
11. Your event is now booked.