In order for an event to be publicly announced, it must be (1) set to a confirmed status and (2) given an announce date. (All other information is optional.)
In order to announce an event:
- Navigate to the event which you would like to announce.
- Make sure the event is set to a confirmed status. *required
- Click the Publicity tab.
- Click the edit icon, which looks like a pencil and paper.
- Enter the information you would like to publicly appear for your event.
- Enter a public name if you would like the event to display with a name different from the one used in the booking system. If you wish for the event to display how it has been booked, leave this field blank.
- Check the box next to Announce Date and select the date on which your would like the event to be visible. If the announce date is in the future, the event will not display on your public calendar until the announce date. *required
- If you would like to add photos to your event's public listing, you can click +Add next to any of the photo listings. Any image used for the public calendar must be set to Public or it will not be visible. (Hover here for an example; click here for directions to make an image Public.)
- Once all the desired information has been entered, click Save.
- The publicity information will now display in the Publicity tab.
- Your event will display on your public calendar once the announce date has come.
- Click the event to bring up additional information.
- This is how your event's information will display.