- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click Media on the left side of the screen.
You can now delete files one at a time or in bulk.
Delete Files One at a Time
- Hover over the file you want to delete.
- Click Delete Permanently.
- Click OK on the confirmation dialog.
Delete Files in Bulk
- Check the boxes next to the files you want to delete.
- Select Delete Permanently from the Bulk Actions drop-down.
- Click Apply.
Warning: WordPress does not ask for confirmation when using the bulk actions. Please make sure you have only selected files that should be permanently, irrevocably deleted.
remove delete media files images WordPress site word press