It is important to keep your user profile up to date. This information is used:
- In your address book contact in your company's address book.
- If you are your building's main contact for booking and are a part of a venue network, your name and contact information will be included in the corporate calendar view avails.
To update your user profile:
Hover over your name in the upper right corner of your EB account and click User Profile.
Jump to the topic you wish:
- Updating First Name, Last Name, Password, and Title
- Adding an Address, Phone, or Website
- Removing an Address, Phone, or Website
- Please see this article to update your Email
- To update your Username or Company, please contact the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-966-4900.
Updating First Name, Last Name, Password, and Title
To update your First Name, Last Name, Password, or Title:
1. Click on the information you wish to update.
2. A box will appear - delete the old information and enter the new information.
3. Click anywhere in your browser window to close the box and save the information (when changing your password, you must click Save).
Adding an Address, Phone, or Website
You are able to have more than one address, phone number, or website in your profile. To add an additional item:
1. Click the appropriate Add button.
2. Choose a Type if you wish, add your information, and then click Save.
To remove an address, phone number, or website:
Hover over the row containing the information you wish to delete. A red X will appear. Click the X and then click OK to confirm you wish to delete the item.