Your EventBooking account can be so much more than just a calendar!
As we work with accounts we often hear, “I didn’t know you could do that!” This webinar is all about streamlining your venue’s workflow by making EB your central source of information. We will not touch on specific how-to’s within the program, we will instead show examples of how you are able to:
- book all the events within your building, not just the large ones
- share a calendar of confirmed events with staff who aren’t using EB
- publish event information directly to your website
- capture all the information your team needs to produce your event on the event details page
- use the information you’ve captured to create reports, contracts, event sheets, and more directly from EB
- assign resource items to events and track allocation
- pull event resources into invoices and track deposits and balances due
This webinar was presented Tuesday, January 26, 2016. If you would like to talk with an account manager, please contact us at email@example.com or 865-966-4900.