As a web app, your EventBooking experience depends on your browser. You will have the best EB experience if your browser is always updated to the latest version. See the instructions below for how to update your browser:
Chrome will auto-update unless those updates are disabled by your administrator. To see if you are on the latest version:
1. Click on the Chrome menu in the upper right corner of your browser.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click About in the left sidebar.
4. Chrome will check for updates when you are on this page, and confirm that you are on the latest version.
1. Click the menu in the upper right corner of your browser window.
2. Click the ? icon at the bottom of the menu.
3. Click About Firefox in the Help Menu.
4. Firefox will begin checking for updates.
5. When Firefox has finished updating, click the Restart Firefox button.
Since Internet Explorer is part of your Windows system, it is not updated in the browser itself - you will need to use Windows Updates. Depending on your facility, you may need to ask your IT department for assistance. Please note that we only support Internet Explorer 11 or the new Edge browser.
1. Go to the start menu or start page and search for Windows Update. In the left sidebar, click Check for updates.
2. Click the blue link if updates are available.
3. In the list of updates available, look for any updates to Internet Explorer. Select those updates, and click Install.